Whatever, I'm Getting Cheese Fries
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen waffle-shaped French fries
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 green onions
- ranch dressing, for serving
- Bake waffles fries according to directions on the bag.
- While fries are in the oven, chop bacon into small strips. Add bacon to a skillet and cook over medium low heat until crispy, about 8-10 minutes. Remove bacon and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Place cooked waffle fries into a large cast iron skillet. Cover with cheese and bacon.
- Place skillet under the broiler until the cheese is melted, bubbly and brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Top fries with sliced green onions and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
- Serve immediately, with more ranch dressing on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!