Pumpkin Pecan Crunch
photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice, divided
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugars, 5 teaspoons of the pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt in large bowl until well blended. Pour into 13x9-inch baking pan which has been sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix and remaining 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl with wire whisk. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle evenly with melted butter.
- Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Serve with whipped cream and Spiced Pecans, if desired. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!