Puffed Little Smokies With Sweet Mustard Sauce
- Ready In:
- To make dipping sauce, whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough and cut into little triangles. Roll each smokie in a triangle and place on a cookie sheet.
- Brush with butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with sweet mustard dipping sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a recently retired San Diego trial attorney and wanna-be professional chef-restauranteur. Why am I so passionate about cooking? I don't know. What I do know is that those who don't cook are missing out on one of life's truly enjoyable experiences! I have a collection of whimsical signs posted above my workbench at home, one of which states: Love people. Cook them tasty food. How true.</p> 8727975"