Prince Dressing (Vegan)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the best dressing I've ever had, other than ranch. Seriously love this dressing, first had it at Soul Vegetarian Restaurant, and wanted more salad!! Even my non-vegetarian-loving husband loves this stuff!
- Ready In:
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes (good tasting kind, found in bins at local health food stores)
- 1 teaspoon tamari or 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender, and pour into a sealed container.
- Keep in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I am SOOOO glad I found this. I grew up going to Soul Veg and could never find nor perfect the dressing. This was right on point. My only difference is that I used 3 tbs lite tamari instead of 1tsp . The rest was the same. I tripled the recipe and it goes much farther and is much cheaper on my pocket. Must try!1Reply