Potatoe Salad for a Crowd
- Ready In:
- Cook unpared potatoes covered in boiling water (1/2 teaspoons salt to 1 cup water) 30-40 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Cool slightly; peel and cut into cubes.
- Toss with onion, salt, pepper and Italian salad dressing.
- Cover; chill throughly, at least 8 hours.
- About 2 hours before serviing, add mayonaise, celery and eggs; toss unitl well covered.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!