Potato Skins With Parmesan
This is a very quick and easy side dish or appetizer.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs baking potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- cayenne pepper (or Paprika)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Wash and scrub Potatoes.
- Pat Dry, then brush Potatoes with the Vegetable Oil.
- Bake potatoes for 1-2 hours, or until done.
- Cut in half, and scoop out centers, leaving approx.
- 1/2" layer of in the skin.
- Cut each half in to 3 wedges (lengthwise).
- Put on baking sheet and brush the insides of potatoes liberally with olive oil.
- Mix together garlic, seasonings, cheese and parsley.
- Lightly top potatoes with the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION