Potato Sausage Balls
photo by Chef Luny
- Ready In:
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage (ground)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach (diced)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (cooled)
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion (diced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Peel, cut, boil then mash potatoes. Let cool.
- Once potatoes are cooled, Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place in casserole dish or 9x13 pan and Bake for 35 minutes or until the sausage is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to see what ways I can make food interesting. Food is my passion! I cook with the freshest ingredients as possible to make all my meals full of flavour. I rather take the time to cook a great meal than go to a restaurant to be disappointed as I have become my very own food critic.=D I have come to love recipezaar and its community. I always look forward to testing out the next new recipe after a days work. I Thank you!