Potato Salad with Mustard and Honey
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Potato salad with just a little difference. Easily made.
- Ready In:
- 1 kg baby potatoes, unpeeled
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 spring onions
Mustard and Honey dressing
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Cut any larger potatoes in half, then cook until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Put the baking on a baking tray and grill until crisp.
- Cool and break up into pieces.
- Thinly slice the spring onions on the diagonal.
- Mix together the potato, bacon and spring onions in a bowl.
- To make the mustard and honey dressing, put all ingredients into a screw top jar and shake until well mixed.
- Pour over the potato salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION