Potato Gnocchi and Mushrooms in Gorgonzola Sauce
- Ready In:
- bring large pot of water to a boil.
- heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- saute mushrooms until juices are reabsorbed stirring often.
- cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- add garlic to mushrooms and cook 2 minutes.
- stir in milk, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper and toss
- drain gnocchi and add it to skillet tossing until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!