Portabella Mushroom Sauce
I got this recipe from a pasta cookbook. I don't remember what it was called, but it's a great sauce.
- Ready In:
- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces alfredo sauce (1 cup)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Rinse and thinly slice mushroom caps.
- On a low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic, and mushrooms. Stir frequently.
- Sauté 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Remove skillet from heat. Slowly add alfredo sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over pasta, garnish with cheese.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION