Port and Stilton Pate
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- Melt the butter to sweat the onions until they are soft. Add the port. Simmer for about three minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the rest and stir makings sure it is well blended.
- Place in blender and process until sticks together. Check your seasonings [don't do this after you are finished.] Adjust if needed.
- Place in individual servers if desired. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with melba toast or crackers.
- Note Crusted port is Vegetarian Friendly. If not seeking that alternative, use regular port.
- servings is a guess. Who counts?
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I WILL NOT say they are Vegetarian or Vegan any longer due to the database changes. I DO NOT WISH YOU TO RECOMMEND THEM. Consider them as faulty. It's your own fault if you trust them. Don't bother to review. Don't ask me a question. I won't answer. I'm not here anymore. I will NOT warrent any recipe on this site put up by me as correct due to Scripps problems. IF they claim to have fixed it, I still do not warrent any recipe as correct except the ones that I put up personally on the tripod site so use any recipe posted under my name at your own risk. Basic? Lots of luck. Now the ones at chef.philocrates.tripod.com [see De Gustibus Veg*n in link on top], yeah, I will take responsiblity for all of them and the ingredients. I put them up and any errors are all mine. No the door didn't hit me on the ### but the skid marks in the parking lot are mine.