Pork Tenderloin With Hot Mustard Sauce
Love this recipe!! I got it from my mom. I always serve with roasted broccoli. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper (I use McCormicks)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons dry red wine or 2 teaspoons chicken broth
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Hot Mustard Sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine first 9 ingredients. Rub mixture all over pork. **Note: At this point, you could put pork in a large ziplock and marinate in the fridge until you are ready to use. Remember to let meat come to room temperature before roasting.
- Place pork in a casserole sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or use a roasting pan. Sprinkle sesame seeds all over pork.
- Bake pork at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Remove pork from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- For the sauce: combine horseradish, mustard and honey in a bowl. Microwave 1-2 minutes, just until sauce is heated through. If sauce is too strong or spicy, you can tame it down by adding more honey and a tablespoon of water.
- Slice pork and serve with hot mustard sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION