Pork Tenderloin in Peach Sauce
This is a really quick meal to prepare and very tasty. Pork tenderloin medallions are sauteed and topped with a thickened fresh peach sauce consisting of garlic, sage and chicken broth.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4 " slices
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced into wedges
- Heat oil on medium high heat and saute pork slices lightly seasoned with salt and pepper for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove pork to plate, cover and keep warm.
- Add butter, garlic and sage to pan and cook until garlic is soft.
- Mix cornstarch and chicken broth and add to pan.
- Cook over high heat stirring constantly until sauce is thickened.
- Add peach slices and cook just until heated.
- Arrange pork on plate with peaches and serve with sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION