Pork and Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
photo by Keveronii and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 8 heirloom tomatoes
- 12 ounces pork, ground
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat oven-top on medium-high heat.
- Wash and take out pulp of the tomatoes, leaving them whole and hollow, set aside.
- Add oil to large pot, sweat the onions and garlic till light golden brown.
- Add the ground pork until brown, season with salt, pepper, hoisin and sriracha sauce.
- Add the corn and spinach, mix well.
- Stuff tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the tomato begins to brown at the top edges.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!