Polynesian Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- In a resealable food storage plastic bag mix all ingredients except pork chops.
- Add pork and seal bag.
- Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to marinate, turning bag once.
- When ready to cook pork, heat grill.
- When grill is ready, place pork on grill.
- Cover grill and cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>