Pizza Hut Cavatini
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I received an email today with a couple of Copycat recipes in it. Here is one of them.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb pasta, assorted (wheels, shells, spirals, ziti)
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, sliced thin, then cut in half
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger, browned
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, browned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasta sauce with meat, i.e. Prego Meat Sauce
- Melt margarine over medium high heat in a skillet. Add peppers, onions, and garlic powder. Saute for about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to box directions.
- Heat sauce and combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage.
- Use cooking spray to lightly grease an 11 X 13 casserole dish. Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in the dish, followed by 1/2 the vegetables, 1/2 of the pepperoni, and 1/2 sauce. Repeat another layer. Spread mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION