Pizza Hot Dogs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Taken from a Facebook group
- Ready In:
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dogs
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Split hot dogs and hot dog buns lengthwise.
- Place buns on a cookie sheet.
- Place mozzarela cheese over buns.
- Place split hot dog on each bun.
- Spread pizza sauce over the hotdogs.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and broil until cheese bubbles and the hot dogs are hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I used to eat pizza dogs at Frank n Stein at the mall all the time as a kid. These were very good although I think I prefer the cheese to all be on top. The kids especially enjoyed these with pepperoni added on. (talk about extra unhealthy, LOL) I also used homemade pizza sauce for these leftover from our Friday pizza night. Made for 'I recommend' tag. Thanks!Reply
see 1 more