Pistachio Frozen Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
It is a pretty green for a Christmas Dessert. It's a big hit with our family.
- Ready In:
- 70 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 5⁄8 cup margarine or 5/8 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar of mrs. richards chocolate fudge topping
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix crushed crackers with melted margarine and nuts.
- Reserve some for topping.
- Pat in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes or golden brown.
- When cool, mix pudding, milk and softened Ice Cream together.
- Mix well.
- Pat into baked crust.
- Put into freezer to freeze.
- When frozen, add a jar of Mrs.
- Richards Ice Cream Topping (might have to melt it a little to get it all out of jar and/or to spread around the Ice Cream layer.) When the chocolate is on then put back into freezer.
- When frozen, add Cool Whip and add the remaining cracker mixture on top of Cool Whip and put back into freezer.
- When ready to serve, set the pan out a few minutes before cutting into.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION