Pistachio and Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 8 bone-in skin on chicken breast halves
- 1 lemon, rind and juice of
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup packed mint leaf
- 1 cup roasted pistachios
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, plus
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fine olive oil
- Combine lemon rind and juice, basil, mint, nuts, garlic, 1/2 cup cheese and oil in a blender or food processor. Pulse until a paste is formed, stir frequently.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place chicken on sheet. Carefully lift the skin of a chicken breast and insert a lemon slice. Add 1 generous tablespoon herb paste on top of lemon slice.
- Gently push on top of skin to distribute paste over breast. Sprinkle stuffed breasts with parmesan cheese. Bake chicken for 30 minutes, or until juices run clear. It may take longer to cook depending on the size of the breasts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!