Pineapple Skillet Cake
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- in skillet put 2 tablespoons butter and brown sugar
- heat til forms thick mass.
- dice 1 can pineapple drain off liquid im using it for my hawaiian rolls lol i think tidbits would work here and ive seen pineapple rings in other recipes and pour into caramel
- pour batter over pineapple and place in oven
- and bake when done turn on plate and top with whipped cream
- 375 for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"