Pineapple Cranberry Bread
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2⁄3 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cranberries or 1/2 cup nuts
- Add first seven ingredients to the bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Add cranberries and nuts at the tone indicating the end of the raisin/mix cycle. (Coconut is also a great addition).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!