Pineapple Cherry Quick Bread
- Ready In:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, quartered well drained
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325.
- Grease bottoms only of 2 loaf pans (8x4inch) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix flour,granulated sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add oil, vanilla, eggs and pineapple with liquid from pineapple.
- Beat with electric mixer on low until combined.
- Fold in cherries.
- Divide evenly among pans.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Married for 22years.