Pina Colada Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup light rum or 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Place all other ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly. Reserve 1/2 cup pina colada sauce, cover and refrigerate until ready to use for basting. Pour remaining pina colada marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, basting with reserved pina colada sauce and turning over frequently, until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation