Pimento Cheese and Crackers
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (very soft)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic (no more than a teaspoon!) or 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 (2 ounce) jar red pimento pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Tabasco sauce or louisiana hot sauce
- butter flavored cracker (Ritz crackers are best to use for this!)
- 1 large sliced pimento stuffed olive
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Adjust hot sauce to taste.
- Cover and chill for a minumum of 5 hours or overnight.
- Spoon on crackers as desired.
- Top each cracker with a sliced olive.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!