Pesto Chicken Rolls
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- 12 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Press each roll into a 5 inch circle. Combine cream cheese, chicken, pesto and onions and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Place about 1/4 cup filling in the middle of each dough circle. Gather the sides of the dough over the filling and pinch to seal.
- Dip each ball in melted butter and roll in crumbs. Place on a sprayed baking sheet or in a sprayed muffin tin, seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes. Remove plastic and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>