Pesto Chicken Pasta With Peas and Feta
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb farfalle pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (7 ounce) container basil pesto
- 1 (6 ounce) container feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Season chicken breasts (I like to use McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning) and grill. Allow to cool slightly and slice into strips.
- Cook pasta. Drain.
- Cook peas according to package.
- Stir the pesto and feta into the cooked, drained, hot pasta. Toss with the hot cooked peas and chicken strips. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!