Pesto Chicken and Penne Noodles
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs penne pasta, cooked and rinsed noodles
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, chunked
- 3 tablespoons classico traditional basil pesto
- 1 1⁄2 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine or 1 1/2 tablespoons butter substitute
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 dashes salt
- Cook Penne noodles til tender. Do not overcook. Rinse.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Pour noodles back in pan with butter and toss with the olive oil.
- Add Pesto sauce. Toss.
- Add cooked chicken breast chunks. Toss well.
- Serve with finely grated mozzerella cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!