Peruvian Hot Puffs
photo by OStreetGuy55
- Ready In:
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet bell peppers in hot vinegar sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thaw puff pastry per package directions.
- Prepare a half or quarter sheet pan with parchment paper to fit.
- spread the pastry out on work surface, with a pastry cutter divide into 12 equal squares.
- Prick each square with a fork so it doesn’t puff too much during baking.
- Top with the marinated peppers.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Depending on your oven, bake for 15-25 minutes, until the pastry is lightly golden brown.
- Serve hot or warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!