Holiday Appetizer Puffs
Cute and easy little appetizers cut in holiday shapes!
- Ready In:
- 1 sheet puff pastry (1/2 of 17.5 oz package)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- paprika or green sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Roll pastry on lightly floured surgace to 13x13 square.
- Cut into shapes with cookie cutters (simple shapes work best).
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Brush cut-outs lightly with oil.
- Decorate with desired toppings.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION