Pennsylvania Coal Region Barbecue
This is a wonderful staple of the Pennsylvania Coal Region. It has the traditional "sweet and sour" taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 6 hamburger buns
- Crumble the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain excess grease, and stir in the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation