Pear and Stilton Bruschetta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Ideal christmas party snack full of rich flavours. If you cannot get rocket infused oil normal olive or basil infused olive make good subs.
- Ready In:
- 1 large French bread, stick, sliced on diagonal
- 2 tablespoons rocket flavored oil
- 2 small ripe pears, quartered
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 200 g blue Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup rocket (to garnish)
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 10 mins turning halfway through. Leave to cool.
- Slice pears in half again and toss pears in lemon juice.
- Build the canapes by starting with a slice of bread then a slice of pear and top with the cheese.
- Put back in the oven for another 15 mins until stilton is browned and bubbly.
- Top with rocket and serve.
- As an optional extra walnuts can be added in step 4.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION