Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 14mins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt or 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon spices (Penzey's Baking Spice)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x5-inch large loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix bananas, eggs, yogurt, peanut butter, and melted butter at medium speed until well blended. Add sugars and beat well.
- Add flax seed, baking soda, cinnamon, Baking Spice, reduce to low and mix well. Add flour and mix just until blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 65-75 minutes. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Remove, Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!