Peach Salsa With Brie and French Bread
This is a tantalizing appetizer which is usually devoured by all that taste it! You can of course use the peach salsa over grilled chicken, fish and many other dishes.
- Ready In:
- 250 g brie cheese
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups peaches
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Heat small or large wheel of brie in 350°F oven for approximately 10 minutes or until soft. Also heat french bread until warm.
- Prepare salsa ingredients and mix together.
- Serve the peach salsa alongside the brie and french bread.
- This is also great with some blackberry coulis. Delish!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was great! I really loved, loved, loved the peach salsa. I left out the red pepper, didn't feel it needed it, but followed the rest exactly and it was SPOT ON. The brie I left in the oven for about 20 min so it was super melty. We really enjoyed this and could see using the salsa for other things, like fish, with chips, etc. Thanks for an interesting end of the summer appy!Reply