Peach Melba With Amarena Cherries - Pfirsich Melba
photo by gemini08
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 8 amarena cherries
- 4 tablespoons amarena cherry juice
- 4 halved canned peaches
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Whip heavy whipping cream, lightly sweetened, to stiff peaks, fill into a pastry bag with a star tip, keep refrigerated.
- Select 2 crystal parfait cups or tall wine glasses, add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream to each.
- Add 2 tbsp cherry juice as well as 3 cherries to each cup, for presentation make sure the cherries show.
- Use a tall spoon to lift the ice cream scoops a little so that the juice can reach the bottom of the cup.
- Cut two peach halves in slices and mound around the rim of the glass to fill in the gaps.Top off with a peach halve.
- With the prepared pastry bag, dot the rim of the cup with stars, put one star in the center and top off with a cherry.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am originally from Austria, live in Florida since 1977. I love cooking and like to relax by reading cookbooks. <br />I am also a member of a cooking site in Austria and have posted many American and International dishes there. <br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/buddies.jpg alt= /></p>