Pea & Halloumi Fritters
photo by Moor Driver
- Ready In:
- Boil the peas for 2 minutes and drain.
- Puree half of them in a food processor.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, then stir in the beaten eggs, milk, and pureed peas. Fold in the whole peas, halloumi & mint. Season to taste.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Drop the batter by ladlefuls into the pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!