Patrick's Cheesy Ham & Potato Soup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- In a large stock pot, mix potatoes, carrots, onion, celery and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add bouillon, salt and pepper.
- In another small saucepan, melt the butter over medium low heat. Whisk in flower until thick, then slowly add milk until heated through.
- Add ham, butter-flour mixture, and cheese to the soup and simmer over medium heat one hour.
- Serve with a thick, crusty bread. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!