Fried Ham & Potato Hash
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I wanted ham and potatoes, but not a white cheesy sauce. This is perfect! Great for breakfast-for-dinner, serve with cooked apples on the side! Found this recipe on simplyrecipes.com.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the potatoes in half, cook in a saucepan of simmering water until not quite done and still firm, about 10 minutes; Rinse in cold water to stop cooking, then drain; dice to 1/2-inch thick pieces, set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low to medium heat. Add onion, cook until softened, then add the chopped bell pepper, cook another 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well; cook until well browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION