Pastrami Tomato Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms (or fresh, to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup cold cuts, cut up to bite size pieces (I made mini triangles)
- 1⁄2 cup pastrami, cut up to bite size pieces (I made mini triangles)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 4 -6 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 bay leaves
- Fry onion, mushrooms and pastrami til brown (I like them a little burnt).
- Add everything else and cook for 15 minutes to a half an hour.
- Eat with spaghetti - Deliciouse.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!