Pasta with Zucchini Cream Sauce
- Ready In:
- Add pasta to a large pan of boiling water and cook until just tender.
- Whilst pasta is cooking, cut zucchini in half lengthwise, cut diagonally into 5mm slices.
- Heat butter in pan, add onion and garlic, cook, stirring, until oniion is soft.
- Add zucchini cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in cream and milk, simmer, uncovered, 1 minute.
- Add pasta, cheese and basil to zucchini mixture, stir until combined.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!