Pasta With Garlic and Parmesan Spinach
- Ready In:
- 400 g spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 200 g baby english spinach leaves
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- sea salt
- extra cracked black pepper
- Place the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, place the oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic, chilli, oregano and pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until the garlic is soft.
- Drain the pasta and place in a serving bowl. Pour over the garlic and oil mixture and add the spinach leaves, parmesan, salt and extra black pepper. Toss well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!