A quick and nice comfort food dish back from my university days. Exactly 5 ingredients! Well, the basic "student" version, which is actually really good and filling :). Feel free to add garlic, a dash of cognac, parsley, parmesan and toasted nuts (such as walnuts) to enhance the basic version.
- Ready In:
- 400 g pasta (Spaghetti, Penne, Farfalle, ... any rather thick pasta to soak up this rich sauce)
- 150 g cream cheese
- 150 g gorgonzola
- salt and pepper
- Boil pasta according to package instruction.
- Melt cream cheese and gorgonzola in a pot. Stir frequently.
- (For the deluxe version: now it's time to add cognac, garlic and minced parsley).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta and mix with sauce. (Deluxe versioners now sprinkle with toasted nuts and shaves of parmesan).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
"Absolutely Decadent!" The flavors of the two cheeses is so wonderfully delicious, very creamy.<br/>For a topping I added Recipe#356677 with garlic and a splash of cognac. This is a meal in its self but will also make a great side dish, a keeper for sure, thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2012.