Passion Fruit Ice Cream
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup passion fruit juice (about 10 fruits)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fleur de sel
- 2 cups heavy cream
- In a bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, passion fruit juice, vanilla and salt. Stir until well mixed and set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, pour cold heavy cream and process on low speed until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes. Scoop half the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture and gently fold.
- Add condensed milk/whipped cream mixture to the remaining whipped cream. Fold again and pour the mixture into an ice cream tub. Level it out with a spatula, cover and transfer to the freezer for 5-6 hours or until frozen.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.