Parmesan Potato Sticks
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- Coat a 9 x 13 dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter lengthwise into 3 strips.
- Dip each strip in the melted butter, then in Parmesan mixture, coating completely.
- Place in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Pour any remaining melted butter over potatoes.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, turning them over once or twice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was tasty. However, it seemed to be a bit time-consuming to get it to the oven. Also, I could not fit 2 lbs of potatoes in a single layer in a 9 x 13 dish. I ended up using several dishes and it took a long time to get all of the potatoes cooked. If reheating, use a cookie sheet or some other dish and reheat in the oven. They are soggy if reheated in the microwave.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am one of the early members of Zaar joining in October 2001. It was instantly my favorite site even though there were only about 5000 recipes. Back then the original owners Troy and Gay ran the site and they had a lot of interaction with the members. I miss them. <br /> <br />Through the years it still remains to this day my favorite go to site and the one that I send all of my friends and family to when they need anything.</p> 8724616"