Parmesan Fish in Tomato Sauce
- Ready In:
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- nonstick spray coating
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives or 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon white Worcestershire sauce
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, chives or green onion, tomato sauce and worcestershire sauce.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish fillets.
- Bake uncovered in 450 oven for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!