Paprika Chicken Stroganoff
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken, cut up into bite-size pieces (frozen boneless tenderloins work great)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 1⁄2 medium yellow onions, chopped into large chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- Sprinkle 1 T. paprika over cut-up raw chicken pieces.
- In large skillet, heat 2 T. oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and stir-fry about 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- While chicken is cooking, cook noodles according to package directions.
- Add remaining oil and onion to skillet and stir-fry until lightly brown.
- Return chicken to skillet and add water, remaining paprika, bouillon and pepper, stirring to combine.
- Add sour cream into skillet. Stir and simmer just until mixture is heated through. Serve over cooked noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!