- Ready In:
- Using a large skillet, lightly sauté in a small amount of oil, the onions and garlic.
- Add the pork and shrimp.
- Add cabbage, carrots, soy sauce and 1 cup water.
- Turn heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir and simmer until carrots are cooked.
- Place noodles on top of mixture and spoon vegetables and broth over the noodles.
- You might have to add a little more water if the noodles have not wilted.
- Cover and allow to steam for about 2 minutes.
- Turn out on a platter and garnish with lemon wedges.
- The recipe can be varied with chicken leftovers,
- bean sprouts or green onions.
- Squeeze the lemon wedges over Pancit before eating.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a software nerd who splits time between software and hardware: my bike. Ideally, I'd like to bike in the early morning, make software in the morning & afternoon and cook & eat in the evening. Everyday. Forever.</p>