Pan Sauteed Pork Chops With Garlic-Hoisin Sauce
photo by boardingace
- Ready In:
- Season chops with salt and pepper and heat the oil in a saute pan.
- Once the oil is hot, saute the chops until done.
- Remove chops to a platter.
- Now for the sauce, to the same pan, add oil and garlic and cook on medium heat until fragrant; about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the broth, hoisin, vinegar, red pepper flakes and any accumulated juices from the pork platter, scrapping any browned bits and simmer until thickened, about 7 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chops before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>