Owens Sausage and Ground Beef Backyard Burgers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sausage (I used Owens original roll sausage)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the hamburger buns.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Over medium heat on the grill, cook burgers on each side until done (no longer pink), approximately 15 minutes total.
- Serve on buns with favorite toppings.
Join The Conversation