Overnight Caramel Pull-Aparts
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 35mins
- Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Cut each thawed loaf into 8 slices.
- Combine white sugar with cinnamon and nuts in a small bowl.
- Melt the 3/4 cup butter.
- Dip each slice of dough into melted butter, then coat with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Stand slices upright in prepared pan. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon mixture over rolls, then sprinkle with dry pudding mix.
- Stir brown sugar into remaining melted butter; pour over rolls.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate for several hours or overnight (rolls should rise to top of the pan).
- The next day (or several hours later), remove rolls from refrigerator, remove the plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Bake in a 325° oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving dish, remove pan, serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very easy and delicious! I'm sure frozen bread rolls could be used, but the slices of bread dough were easy to work with and very attractive at serving. Rolling the dough in cinnamon sugar is the other thing that sets this recipe apart from other overnight coffee cakes/rolls. The only problem I had was my rolls did not rise at all in the fridge, probably because I keep it pretty cold. Next time I'll just leave them on the counter or inside a cold oven overnight. Thanks, Kittencal, for sharing your yummy recipe!