Oven Fried Catfish Nuggets
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 lbs catfish fillets, cut into 1 inch cubes
- butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Combine bread crumbs, cornflakes, Parmesan Cheese, and Cajun seasoning in a bowl.
- Coat fish with butter - flavored nonstick cooking spray, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a teacher who is near the end of my career. I have many craft interests and have just added cooking to my list. Since I like to keep a check on what DH eats I usually try to follow the WW diet and just love their cookbooks. Recipezaar has become the answer to my many cookbooks and recipes I gather and just can't seem to get organized. MMMMM maybe in retirement. <img src="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg">